Monday, May 14, 2012

Childhood

This photo reminds me of my childhood because I used to play the piano.

 I made this when I was five years old in my kindergarten class. 

This is where I spent my time-outs.

This was my dad's toy when he was little. It always scared me so we kept it hidden in the closet.

These are my dads ties. I used to like to sit below them and stare up at them. I would play games like trying to find the ugliest tie or seeing how long it would take to braid them all together.

This picture is pretty self-explanatory. It's some of the games I would play with my family.

We used to have two cats: Annie and Nicky. They died when I was five. The cats in the picture are napkin holders that my mom bought. The one on the left looks a little like Nicky and the one on the right looks a little like Annie.

This was my favorite book when I was little. I made my dad read it to me at least ten times.

This is a toy train.

This is my cousin Jake(not Jacob). He is 5. This is when we were celebrating Hanukkah together.

This is really close to my house so I pass it almost everyday. I saw this picture a million times but I never took it until now.

This is Tinkerbell on a cake at safeway. Disney has always been a big part of my life, in my childhood and definitely now.


No comments:

Post a Comment